||Bihar State Educational Infrastructure Development Corporation (BSEIDC) Limited established by Bihar Government (100% shareholding) on 16th of July, 2010 within the meaning of Section 617 of the Companies Act, 1956.
BSEIDC’s Head Office is situated at Shiksha Bhawan, Bihar Rashtrabhasha Parishad Campus, Acharya Shiv Pujan Sahai Path, Saidpur, and Patna – 800004
||The main objective BSEIDC is to accelerate infrastructure development of all types of Schools, Educational Institutions, Universities, Colleges, Minority Institutions, Research bodies, Academic Institutions, Training Institutions, Allied Infrastructure related to Education & Support Services related to Education, Educational Utilities or any emergency pertaining to all departments of Government of Bihar or any other department, agency, organization or body through Human Resource Development Department or directly across all cities of Bihar or elsewhere.
||BSEIDC was established seven years back to take on dedicated projects of educational sector and complete them within timeframes and with highest quality standards.
||The vision of BSEIDC is to become an organization of excellence resembling the revolutionary infrastructure development in education sector in Bihar in such a manner that the benefits of literacy and skill development could permeate all corners of the state.
- 1. Objective of BSEIDC is to develop the infrastructure in education, especially senior secondary, higher and vocational education, to address the quantitative issues.
- 2. It is also aiding in providing technological education in schools and colleges by way of setting up computer labs, systems etc.
- 3. To invite Bid/Tender for the works entrusted by the Educational Infrastructure Development Corporation education department or any other.
- 4. To invite tenders of all Departments of Government of Bihar and other infrastructure transferred for construction, renovation or development.
- 5. Construction, renovation, up gradation and maintenance of residential govt. buildings of different departments.
- 6. Planning and designing building network to provide optimized connectivity to residential govt. buildings of different departments.
||BSEIDC is mandated to work on assignments pertaining to all departments of Government of Bihar or any other department, agency, organization or body through Human Resource Development department or directly. These activities include but not limited to:
|S No.||Activites||S No.||Activities|
|1.||All types of Schools||2.||Educational Institutions|
|3.||Minority Institutions||4.||Academic Institutions|
|5.||Training Institutions||6.||Universities, Colleges|
|7.||Educational Utilities or any emergency||8.||Allied Infrastructure related to education & Support Services related to Education|
|9.||Annual Maintenance of Educational Buildings|